kitznegari posts because there is no class.
kitznegari
2003-09-18 16:12:29 UTC
Nobody showed to my morning class. Poo! How can I teach if there's
no students to educate?! (It's alright though... the school was
SUPPOSED to be closed this morning, so it's no big surprise.)

I just wanted to post so that these four froups (my favorite froups
ever) were linked together forever and ever HAR HAR HAR! *snort!*

- k i t z -
"I have respect for beer!"
http://spinning_plates.tripod.com
zoloft granny pants
2003-09-18 20:59:55 UTC
Post by kitznegari
Nobody showed to my morning class. Poo! How can I teach if there's
no students to educate?! (It's alright though... the school was
SUPPOSED to be closed this morning, so it's no big surprise.)
I just wanted to post so that these four froups (my favorite froups
ever) were linked together forever and ever HAR HAR HAR! *snort!*
- k i t z -
"I have respect for beer!"
http://spinning_plates.tripod.com
what are teh ginnea pigs conspiring against?

Watch my mental breakdown as it happens.
http://mspoopiepants.blogspot.com/

I'm posting...be very afraid.
lizzard woman
2003-10-05 01:58:45 UTC
Post by zoloft granny pants
what are teh ginnea pigs conspiring against?
The people who post to alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy

Kristian Lahdensuo
2003-10-08 18:34:17 UTC
Post by lizzard woman
Post by zoloft granny pants
what are teh ginnea pigs conspiring against?
The people who post to alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy
We are the guinea pigs, conspiracy is on us! We are caged test animals.