unknown
2006-02-04 03:03:55 UTC

2006-02-04 03:29:06 UTC
2006-02-04 04:23:46 UTC
Guinea Pigs shrug!
With an air of great tranquility
His harasser,
With subtlety,
Insists on interpreting you
And suddenly melts!
lol very good!
Beneath the Cliffs

Guinea Pig whispers about a secret encounter
Beneath the cliffs
The moonlight grows brighter
Amazingly, Guinea Pig sits down
The sea is predictable
And then he is confident
He is the only one to blame
meee
2006-02-04 06:24:30 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by meee
Post by unknown
A Brown Poem For Guinea Pigs
People who need people
Don't really appreciate
An original thought!
lol!!! what are the other ng's about?
unknown
2006-02-04 17:21:46 UTC
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meee
2006-02-05 02:26:08 UTC
so I noticed....there's no-one in them!!!:)
unknown
2006-02-05 02:43:04 UTC
Hence why I asked YOU to go there with me!
meee
2006-02-05 04:10:54 UTC
ahhh....yeah good idea...there's far too much seriousness and flaming on the
ngs now....got any other who'll join the fun? do the groups have specific
'themes' to start with?
Post by unknown
unknown
2006-02-05 04:42:41 UTC
Sometimes, a person will just pop in. Othertimes not.
One never knows, do one?

No themes on those I mentioned methinks,,,
Post by unknown
meee
2006-02-05 06:46:47 UTC
Post by unknown
Sometimes, a person will just pop in. Othertimes not.
One never knows, do one?
No themes on those I mentioned methinks,,,
well, lets just see what we can make up then, shall we?
Post by unknown
unknown
2006-02-05 19:47:26 UTC
Maybe a "bad" person answered you already there????? :-(
meee
2006-02-05 21:07:28 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by meee
Post by unknown
No themes on those I mentioned methinks,,,
well, lets just see what we can make up then, shall we?
Maybe a "bad" person answered you already there????? :-(
not yet....I just like to make sure, having had experiences with weirdos in
ngs already....so just thought i'd ask if there was a specific purpose for
any of the ngs that might attract a certain type of people....(aside from us
normal weirdos of course)
unknown
But someone called you a bad name!
meee
2006-02-05 23:24:36 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by meee
Post by unknown
Post by meee
Post by unknown
No themes on those I mentioned methinks,,,
well, lets just see what we can make up then, shall we?
Maybe a "bad" person answered you already there????? :-(
not yet....I just like to make sure, having had experiences with weirdos in
ngs already....so just thought i'd ask if there was a specific purpose for
any of the ngs that might attract a certain type of people....(aside from us
normal weirdos of course)
But someone called you a bad name!
Oh, I forgot about that.There's always people like that on usenet, I either
ignore them or have fun insulting them, depending on my mood.