guinea pigs (a value judgement)
Will Grisman
2008-08-20 18:53:53 UTC
I like them.
Vicki M
2008-09-04 13:00:56 UTC
guinea pigs are great pets but ae subject to cruel masters. They are put
in small cages, forgotten, mistreated, ignored. They are not for very
young children. I have 4 of them and they are really fun. I am 65 and
retired so I have the time to spend with them.
Will Grisman
2008-09-11 21:32:56 UTC
i agree. I love to watch them chew celery . i try to find that exact
spot on their back, where when stroked at right pressure, they emmit
that delightful chortle signifying pleasure and contentment. My
regards to the five of you!
t***@gmail.com
2013-04-18 08:17:35 UTC
Post by Will Grisman
I like them.
Oh no, another poor humie has succumbed to the mind-waves...