Do guinea pigs enjoy music?
Kristian Lahdensuo
2003-09-20 06:22:56 UTC
I sometimes play hard rock quite near my guinea pig, and it shows
symptoms of paranoia later. I wonder do he even understand that it is
music, or do he consider it as some kind of secret torture to break
down his personality.

He especially hates Machinae Supremacy (free music
http://www.machinaesupremacy.com)
Dessie
2003-10-02 22:16:29 UTC
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I sometimes play hard rock quite near my guinea pig, and it shows
symptoms of paranoia later. I wonder do he even understand that it is
music, or do he consider it as some kind of secret torture to break
down his personality.
He especially hates Machinae Supremacy (free music
http://www.machinaesupremacy.com)
I leave a radio on for my guinea pigs during the day when I go to work.
And a funky bubble lamp.
--
Things are going to get worse before they get even worse

http://lifeonmars.iscool.net/