unknown
2006-02-01 01:22:53 UTC
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-02 05:23:28 UTC
Those bloody pigs. Not one, but four viruses found their way into my
computer after the gps found out I was leaking confidential info on this
newsgroup. between the virus, the guinea pigs that run microsoft and the
rodent rulers of my :LAN I have been temporarily silenced. But only
temporarily!! The fight will go on!! We refuse to surrender!! Good to see
those of you who have been keeping them guessing while i was away,...i
salute you all.
Anybody here?
unknown
Anybody here?
meee
Anybody here?
unknown
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-03 00:20:21 UTC
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 00:32:05 UTC
They wheep for so long, they drown you in their tears!
Then they flush you away into the ocean, where their shark pals eat
you!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-03 00:44:23 UTC
ahhh i knew there was a method in their wheeping. i was pleased to hear
there is a split in the guinea pg/mouse alliance, seems to have been a
disagreement over dividing the spoils, and also undercurrents of suspicion
started by reports of spying by the mice....one was found under the timothy
in the head gp's wife's bedroom. the intruder was summarily thrown out the
window. of course the mice tried to cast aspersions on the head gp's wife's
fidelity, however that was discounted by the gp's as spurious and mud
slinging, and there was a coldness between the two camps since that event.
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 00:52:38 UTC
Newsflash!
The wombats have entered the fray!
Supported by left-winged gps, they are building a power bloc to be
reckoned with!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-03 01:06:44 UTC
AAAggHH!!! Not the wombats!!! I was afraid of this. Cute, harmless looking,
protected wildlife. This is Not Good. Maybe we need to start rallying
support among the dingo population. If the wombats and the gps really do
become friends, we are done for!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 14:01:40 UTC
You are a looney! I like that!
Where else on Usenet to you play?
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-03 22:44:17 UTC
oh, pretty much only on animal kinda ngs. and I am renowned for my
looniness. i can go on for days....
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 23:50:41 UTC
Age?
Sex?
Reason?
meee
2006-02-04 00:36:53 UTC
age and sex optional. reason, justbecause.
Post by unknown
Age?
Sex?
Reason?
unknown
2006-02-04 00:44:19 UTC
Well, my sister-in-law is from Austrailia!
She and my brother met online, in a chatroom.
She came to live here in America.
Post by meee
age and sex optional. reason, justbecause.
Post by unknown
Age?
Sex?
Reason?
meee
Reason?
unknown
meee
unknown
2006-02-03 23:52:31 UTC
Please go to:
alt.look.at.me.i.am.a.fish
alt.cloudshapes
alt.july
alt.fun.with.steve

All are empty and silly.
meee
2006-02-04 00:37:07 UTC
looks good
Post by unknown
alt.look.at.me.i.am.a.fish
alt.cloudshapes
alt.july
alt.fun.with.steve
All are empty and silly.
unknown
2006-02-04 00:43:08 UTC
Participate! :-)
Post by meee
looks good
Post by unknown
alt.look.at.me.i.am.a.fish
alt.cloudshapes
alt.july
alt.fun.with.steve
All are empty and silly.
meee
2006-02-04 02:09:18 UTC
will do...give me some time to waste nex week
Post by unknown
Participate! :-)
Post by meee
looks good
Post by unknown
alt.look.at.me.i.am.a.fish
alt.cloudshapes
alt.july
alt.fun.with.steve
All are empty and silly.
meee
2006-02-03 22:46:50 UTC
I have to behave in the normal ng's as most nrthn hemisphereans don't get
the aussie soh so this is my outlet.
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 14:02:48 UTC
Good news!
The Wildebeests have sided with us!!!!
They are tired of the gps stealing their TV Guides!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-03 22:46:03 UTC
Oh thank the gods!!! vive la revolution!! more on the uranium
siphoning.....intelligence has just come in that they may be targeting the
grain silos and tasmanian cheese factories.....
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-03 23:53:14 UTC
The mice have shot a high-ranking gp who stole their supply of cheese!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-04 00:36:23 UTC
Oh ye gods and little fishes!! This is unprecedented. we must call an
instant council of war to decide on how best to take advantage of this scism
in the rodent ranks. Quick, somebody contact the wildebeest!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
unknown
2006-02-04 00:44:49 UTC
No gnus is good gnus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Anybody here?
meee
2006-02-04 02:07:48 UTC
well, gnus maybe gnus, but i'm with you...i'd rather trust the wildebeest
Post by unknown
No gnus is good gnus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by meee
Must be....wheeping guinea pigs!!
Post by unknown
Wheeps?
Are they like BLEEPS?!?!
Post by meee
Those bloody pigs. Not one, but four viruses found their way
into
my
computer after the gps found out I was leaking confidential info
on
this
newsgroup. between the virus, the guinea pigs that run microsoft
and
the
rodent rulers of my :LAN I have been temporarily silenced. But only
temporarily!! The fight will go on!! We refuse to surrender!! Good
see
those of you who have been keeping them guessing while i was
away,...i
salute you all.
Post by unknown
Anybody here?