BBC News: Guinea-zilla discovered in Venezuela
Dr. Zorg
2003-09-18 22:16:14 UTC
Be afraid. Be very afraid:

Dr. Zorg

The Repo Code:

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle, nor the personal contents thereof.
Nor through inaction, let that vehicle nor the personal contents thereof,
come to harm."

Butterfly
2003-09-19 03:14:15 UTC
I noticed that bears look like big hamsters. Or are hamsters little bears.
Cats are small tigers. Iguanas are small dinosaurs. Rats are small kangaroos
(without the pouch), Hey that means I have a Zoo!!
*Butterfly*
Dr. Zorg
Lisa Pons-Labelle
2003-09-19 05:00:14 UTC
Of course you know that my next pig will have to be called "Guinea-zilla"!

Thanks for sharing, very fun. Lisa.
Dr. Zorg
Incs
2003-09-19 16:36:23 UTC
Go figure.. one night you go to bed, in the morning you get up and say hello
to your GP, only to find out your cute litttle buddy has grown to
prehistorical proportions: three metres long and just over metre tall with a
weight of 700 kg.. guess you'd need a bigger house for that cage LOL
Dr. Zorg
Alison
2003-09-20 12:39:22 UTC
Post by Incs
Go figure.. one night you go to bed, in the morning you get up and say hello
to your GP, only to find out your cute litttle buddy has grown to
prehistorical proportions: three metres long and just over metre tall with a
weight of 700 kg.. guess you'd need a bigger house for that cage LOL
"
and imagine the size of the poops, you'd need a JCB to clean out the
cage . BG
Alison

Kristian Lahdensuo
2003-09-20 06:31:19 UTC