IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Meat Plow
2006-10-10 14:11:12 UTC
Subject: IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Oh the IRONY

COOSN-266-06-25794
Hippy
2006-10-10 23:46:02 UTC
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole
in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am
asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if
you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or
two my paypal emial is ***@msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars usd
to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried
goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing
happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins
tell you what..send me proof of what you claim..ie..medical records-Drs
names..etc..
but I really doubt you can or will follow thru with that
~Hippy
Navin R. Johnson
2006-10-11 01:26:07 UTC
Post by Hippy
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole
in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am
asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if
you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or
to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried
goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing
happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins
tell you what..send me proof of what you claim..ie..medical records-Drs
names..etc..
but I really doubt you can or will follow thru with that
~Hippy
Better yet, create a webpage on the internet and post it all there.
{Not that we're holding our breasts or anything...for that..}