My Gay Partner Shoveing an Apple up His Anus
Georgio
2004-05-01 19:40:56 UTC
My partners goa huge Anus!! Watch him fit this apple up it
begi644 GayAnalApple.scr
[Image]
en
the nice thing about owning a macintosh is that viruses don't work here
because most viruses are written for windowz machines and also this
kind of crap doesn't work either..

thank the lord

georgio
--
spammers suck!!!
remover the *no spam* part in my email for reply
Sander
2004-05-01 22:34:04 UTC
Post by Georgio
My partners goa huge Anus!! Watch him fit this apple up it
GayAnalApple.scr
the nice thing about owning a macintosh is that viruses don't work here
because most viruses are written for windowz machines and also this
kind of crap doesn't work either..
thank the lord
LOL

For MS users with a brain exceeding the size of a pea this doesn't work
either.
I just hope for your sake HIS apple is a different machine than YOUR
macintosh.

Sander