is anyone alive out there???
meee
2005-09-01 06:46:53 UTC
helloooooo??? does anyone post here?? what are the guinea pigs conspiring
about this week week week week week oops sorry slipped a bit there. but you
must admit my english is quite good (scratch scratch nibble) :x
Mandy Russell
2005-11-13 05:00:39 UTC
Hello!
I am and my 4 piggys.
They are conspiring to keep me on my toes, everyday of the week week week.
(hee hee)
meee
2005-11-14 21:42:30 UTC
watch out!! they are after your carrots!!! never turn your back on them :) I
am currently pigless....:( but hoping, one day!!!
--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

Steve
Steve
2005-11-28 03:02:15 UTC
Only guinea pigs themselves.
meee
2005-11-28 22:07:45 UTC
Aaah. That explains it. They must be using invisible ink again.
Steve
2005-12-03 03:04:47 UTC
They have all the top-of-the-line spy gadgets!
meee
2005-12-05 21:22:32 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
helloooooo??? does anyone post here??
Only guinea pigs themselves.
Aaah. That explains it. They must be using invisible ink again.
They have all the top-of-the-line spy gadgets!
They're watching me right now. Lucky I'm wearing my aluminium foil helmet!
Have you got yours on? Otherwise they'll discover all our hideouts. As long
as they don't discover the whereabouts of the sultanas, the earth will be
safe.
Steve
2005-12-06 00:09:02 UTC
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
helloooooo??? does anyone post here??
Only guinea pigs themselves.
Aaah. That explains it. They must be using invisible ink again.
They have all the top-of-the-line spy gadgets!
They're watching me right now. Lucky I'm wearing my aluminium foil helmet!
Have you got yours on? Otherwise they'll discover all our hideouts. As long
as they don't discover the whereabouts of the sultanas, the earth will be
safe.
I have a genuine Reynolds brand foil helmet. Never trust generics
where angry guinea pigs are concerned!
BTW, the sultanas have deserted the sultans!
meee
2005-12-06 04:29:33 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
helloooooo??? does anyone post here??
Only guinea pigs themselves.
Aaah. That explains it. They must be using invisible ink again.
They have all the top-of-the-line spy gadgets!
They're watching me right now. Lucky I'm wearing my aluminium foil helmet!
Have you got yours on? Otherwise they'll discover all our hideouts. As long
as they don't discover the whereabouts of the sultanas, the earth will be
safe.
I have a genuine Reynolds brand foil helmet. Never trust generics
where angry guinea pigs are concerned!
BTW, the sultanas have deserted the sultans!
Oh no!!! The sultanettes will be scarred for life!! Are they attending
counselling sessions yet? Somebody Think of the Children!!! I have also
discovered that the guinea pigs have gained a 51%majority of the largest
alfoil wholesaler in australia....they are joining forces with the mice, I
think. Who else would have put up the capital? The gerbil/hamster side of
things has been concentrating on cornering the grain market this year, and
the rabbits took a bad fall in the greyhound end of things last August, so
it can only be the mice. The guinea pigs put everything into Iraq's food for
oil program (how else do you think they got that many AK's?? And the gift of
a jet definitely wasn't from the RSPCA as they claimed, I have my sources
and they don't know anything about it) so they sunk all their capital there.
Steve
2006-01-13 02:16:40 UTC
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
as they don't discover the whereabouts of the sultanas, the earth will be
safe.
I have a genuine Reynolds brand foil helmet. Never trust generics
where angry guinea pigs are concerned!
BTW, the sultanas have deserted the sultans!
Oh no!!! The sultanettes will be scarred for life!! Are they attending
counselling sessions yet? Somebody Think of the Children!!!
No, the Sultanettes have all joined the Foreign Legion in a mass
protest!
Post by meee
I have also
discovered that the guinea pigs have gained a 51%majority of the largest
alfoil wholesaler in australia....they are joining forces with the mice, I
think.
No previous union with mice has EVER proved viable though, so we're
safe for the present!
Post by meee
the rabbits took a bad fall in the greyhound end of things last August
But the rabbits have all since invested in the Turtle Shell Futures
Market! They figured that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
Sources seldom do...
t***@gmail.com
2012-07-12 13:36:30 UTC
Post by meee
helloooooo??? does anyone post here?? what are the guinea pigs conspiring
about this week week week week week oops sorry slipped a bit there. but you
must admit my english is quite good (scratch scratch nibble) :x
Well, still alive, but the group doesn't seem to be, seeing as this is a 7 year old post but it's still on the Google Groups frontpage.

Used to be on here as eddy_hitler til that email address got nuked from orbit by yahoo (so all the saved addresses and messages disappeared like so much dust in the wind)... and newsreaders sort of went out of fashion. Only just found out about GG by googling for the group name to show someone.

Anyone else from the trans-millennial period still out there? Luk, Dylan, the Sheriff, etc?

LoOk OuT fOr ThE mInD cOnTrOl ... Wheeeek!

-EH
çu
2012-07-13 02:04:25 UTC
Post by meee
must admit my english is quite good (scratch scratch nibble) :x
Well, still alive, but the group doesn't seem to be, seeing as this is
a 7 year old post but it's still on the Google Groups frontpage.
Used to be on here as eddy_hitler til that email address got nuked
from orbit by yahoo (so all the saved addresses and messages
disappeared like so much dust in the wind)... and newsreaders sort of
went out of fashion. Only just found out about GG by googling for the
group name to show someone.
Anyone else from the trans-millennial period still out there? Luk, Dylan, the Sheriff, etc?
LoOk OuT fOr ThE mInD cOnTrOl ... Wheeeek!
-EH
my goodness. i haven't been here this millenium before, but i remember
luc.
--
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara*