Conspiracies
unknown
2006-02-03 14:29:46 UTC
The GPS and the fish of Scotland have formed a consortium to export
gold ingots. Only Odd-Job can stop them now!
meee
2006-02-03 22:42:56 UTC
Post by unknown
The GPS and the fish of Scotland have formed a consortium to export
gold ingots. Only Odd-Job can stop them now!
Gold ingots? are they trying to corner the international gold markt? keep an
eye on that one. down here, we are suspicious that the Rodent Alliance is
secretly siphoning off uranium ores from the mines. small amounts have been
disappearing regularly, and we suspect the mice and guinea pigs are working
together to build up uranium stocks somewhere...we will keep you informed as
this develops.
unknown
Not only do they want to CORNER the market, they want to CLOSE it!
meee
2006-02-04 00:35:00 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by meee
Post by unknown
The GPS and the fish of Scotland have formed a consortium to export
gold ingots. Only Odd-Job can stop them now!
Gold ingots? are they trying to corner the international gold markt? keep an
eye on that one. down here, we are suspicious that the Rodent Alliance is
secretly siphoning off uranium ores from the mines. small amounts have been
disappearing regularly, and we suspect the mice and guinea pigs are working
together to build up uranium stocks somewhere...we will keep you informed as
this develops.
Not only do they want to CORNER the market, they want to CLOSE it!
Oh No. This is Not good. Not Good at all.