Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews
M***@getfucked.com
2017-11-10 08:49:55 UTC
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com
Pudentame
2017-11-10 21:13:20 UTC
It's 'cause you're lookin' in the wrong groups schmuck.

Try lookin' in some of the binary groups devoted to television.
http://www.avg.com
Don Freeman
2017-11-12 04:23:31 UTC
Post by M***@getfucked.com
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
---
http://www.avg.com
He's an idiot who has cross-posted this message to every group
(regardless of it's purpose) he can.
--
__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com

---
Pudentame
2017-11-13 02:51:13 UTC
Post by M***@getfucked.com
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
---
http://www.avg.com
He's an idiot who has cross-posted this message to every group
(regardless of it's purpose) he can.
Yeah, I know. But sometimes I can't help myself. I have to make a
sarcastic response no matter how futile I know it to be.