Guinea Pig Conspiracy
Kristian Lahdensuo
2005-07-09 19:55:31 UTC
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost at
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive and
bizarre though.
meee
2005-08-31 10:58:58 UTC
i used to post on guinea pig conspiracy five years ago....and it's still
running...so what are the guinea pigs up to now? and are the mice still
involved??
bizarre though.
kristian ladhensvo
2005-08-31 18:11:37 UTC
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost at
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive
and
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
bizarre though.
This is the only thing I'm allowed to tell: my gp hurt his nose's upsides
when he was too nosy. Stay out of the sauna if you can't take the heat.
THE PROOF:
meee
2005-09-03 00:41:38 UTC
oh, dear, they haven't been following health & safety guidelines at the gp
nuclear testing site again obviously, tut tut tut. buy him a pair of safety
goggles or something, it's irresponsible to try and take over the world
without correct safety precautions being taken! very dangerous for all
concerned
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~klahdens/Kuvat/awesomepig/hurtnose/rupihuuli3.JPG
Steve
2005-11-28 03:02:15 UTC
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost at
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive and
bizarre though.
Guinea pigs will lull you into a false sense of security that way, and
then VROOM!
meee
2005-11-28 22:07:09 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost at
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive and
bizarre though.
Guinea pigs will lull you into a false sense of security that way, and
then VROOM!
Exactly. Never turn your back on a smiling guinea pig. Then there's that
eerie thing they do, where they all huddle together and stare at you. And
chew. You can practically feel the knife between your ribs.
Steve
2005-12-03 03:05:41 UTC
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive
bizarre though.
Guinea pigs will lull you into a false sense of security that way, and
then VROOM!
Exactly. Never turn your back on a smiling guinea pig. Then there's that
eerie thing they do, where they all huddle together and stare at you. And
chew. You can practically feel the knife between your ribs.
Your bones will be the only things found. And they will look all
gnawed looking...
meee
2005-12-05 21:19:44 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I replied to myself at alt.guinea.pig.conspiracy after two years almost
the same time of the year, miss five days and two hours. Pretty inactive
bizarre though.
Guinea pigs will lull you into a false sense of security that way, and
then VROOM!
Exactly. Never turn your back on a smiling guinea pig. Then there's that
eerie thing they do, where they all huddle together and stare at you. And
chew. You can practically feel the knife between your ribs.
Your bones will be the only things found. And they will look all
gnawed looking...
And bear the Mark of the Angry Guinea Pig...it's a horrible sight. Such
angry little creatures.
Steve
They have been known to eat large blancmanges!
meee
2005-12-06 04:22:36 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
bizarre though.
Guinea pigs will lull you into a false sense of security that way, and
then VROOM!
Exactly. Never turn your back on a smiling guinea pig. Then there's that
eerie thing they do, where they all huddle together and stare at you. And
chew. You can practically feel the knife between your ribs.
Your bones will be the only things found. And they will look all
gnawed looking...
And bear the Mark of the Angry Guinea Pig...it's a horrible sight. Such
angry little creatures.
They have been known to eat large blancmanges!
Arrrgghh!!! Not my blancmanges!! Anything but my blancmanges!!! And be
extremely careful with your chocolate mousse!! In fact, any unguarded dairy
based dessert can fall victim to their violent appetites. Be Warned!!
Steve
2006-01-13 02:11:50 UTC
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by meee
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
Post by Steve
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
Post by Steve
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
Post by Steve
Post by meee
chew. You can practically feel the knife between your ribs.
Your bones will be the only things found. And they will look all
gnawed looking...
And bear the Mark of the Angry Guinea Pig...it's a horrible sight. Such
angry little creatures.
They have been known to eat large blancmanges!
Arrrgghh!!! Not my blancmanges!! Anything but my blancmanges!!! And be
extremely careful with your chocolate mousse!! In fact, any unguarded dairy
based dessert can fall victim to their violent appetites. Be Warned!!
But these critters make mince meat out of mooses!
They also relish creme Bruleè!