Please help
EF in FLA
2006-08-17 00:53:23 UTC
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help
I'm sure the guinea pig people will be right there with a helping hand.

As for the guitar people, GTFO!!!

ef
JeffinMS
2006-08-18 18:03:34 UTC
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
to ask for help like the bums. ...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask
for change on a corner i can ask on the internet
And it is so damn hot outside as well.
Speaking of removed by Ebay, when I went to look for LP Customs on ebay for
comparison to the one on Craigslist about every other guitar was a Chinese
ripoff. I reported 12 of them (2 days ago) and am watching them. Not one has
been taken off and in fact at least one of them has sold.
JeffinMS
Sorry wrong thread.
lazyrapper
2006-08-18 18:24:26 UTC
Sorry, I only help the bums.
meeee
2006-12-05 10:06:42 UTC
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
to ask for help like the bums. ...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask
for change on a corner i can ask on the internet
And it is so damn hot outside as well.
And wow! You can also see porn for your $5 hour at the netcafe as well as
begging on usenet!!
t***@gmail.com
2013-04-18 09:24:37 UTC
Post by EF in FLA
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help
I'm sure the guinea pig people will be right there with a helping hand.
As for the guitar people, GTFO!!!
ef
If you wheek extra loud, we MIGHT give you some lettuce, or maybe even a carrot. Chopped up small. That's all I'm able to cram in the USB or RJ45 ports, I'm afraid. Ironically, as internet speeds have gone up, the connectors have gotten smaller. I mean, sure, it used to take an entire minute to feed half a pineapple ring into a 25-pin RS232 socket, but at least it would fit. Now the thing slurps it all up as fast as you can provide it, but you spend at least as long chopping, unless you keep a food processor next to the PC.

And don't even get me started on Wi-Fi. You have to liquidise EVERYTHING.

Yet they call this progress.