Can Guinea Pigs Drink Orange Juice?
Dr. Zorg
2003-09-16 21:00:41 UTC
One of mine likes lemon tea.
The other is interested, but she
just bites the side of the dish. I'm
starting to think she doesn't understand.
One of mine decided it wanted to try vegetable madras, but we decided that
was just going too far, even for a piggie!

Dr. Zorg

The Repo Code:

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle, nor the personal contents thereof.
Nor through inaction, let that vehicle nor the personal contents thereof,
come to harm."

You Lying Cowards
2003-09-17 22:21:21 UTC
Subject: Re: Can Guinea Pigs Drink Orange Juice?
Date: 9/16/2003 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
One of mine likes lemon tea.
The other is interested, but she
just bites the side of the dish. I'm
starting to think she doesn't understand.
One of mine decided it wanted to try vegetable madras, but we decided that
was just going too far, even for a piggie!
Dr. Zorg
"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle, nor the personal contents thereof.
Nor through inaction, let that vehicle nor the personal contents thereof,
come to harm."
False! Anonymous coward "Dr. Zorg" has provided no evidence that "one of
[his] Guimea Pigs decided it wanted to try vegetable madras, but [he] decided
that was just going too far, even for a piggie!" Fortunately, anonymous coward
"Dr. Zorg" is too stupid to realize just how much of an idiot bigot he truly
is. Do continue to waste bandwidth, idiot bigot.

Rabbi J. G. Brown
--------
For centuries, wife beaters and violent criminals have debated what it means
to be human. Perhaps the answer has eluded us because it is so simple.
To be human is to be a convicted criminal. - "The J G Brown Study", 2003
Dr. Zorg
2003-09-18 22:21:19 UTC
Post by You Lying Cowards
False! Anonymous coward "Dr. Zorg" has provided no evidence that "one of
[his] Guimea Pigs decided it wanted to try vegetable madras, but [he] decided
that was just going too far, even for a piggie!" Fortunately, anonymous coward
"Dr. Zorg" is too stupid to realize just how much of an idiot bigot he truly
is. Do continue to waste bandwidth, idiot bigot.
You, sir, are a dunce. And probably a piggie in disguise. Goodnight.

Kristian Lahdensuo
2003-09-20 06:26:07 UTC
I've given mine many times orange juice. He likes it. He should know
what he can drink and what is good for him. Otherwise they would have
died of extinction long time ago. But don't give it beer, he dies.
That dries out those last vitamins out of him.
Kelvyn
2003-09-20 07:07:03 UTC
In article, ***@nic.fi says...
I've given mine many times orange juice. He likes it. He should know
what he can drink and what is good for him. Otherwise they would have

I know what i like, and what is good for me, and i have drunk a lot of beer,
and i am not dead yet.....however i am not a guinea pig!!...but i think
the world needs a lot more people like you !
kelvyn.
*No Guinea Pigs were harmed in the writing or sending of this post.
Kristian Lahdensuo
2003-09-22 16:45:08 UTC
Post by Kristian Lahdensuo
I've given mine many times orange juice. He likes it. He should know
what he can drink and what is good for him. Otherwise they would have
I know what i like, and what is good for me, and i have drunk a lot of beer,
and i am not dead yet.....however i am not a guinea pig!!...but i think
the world needs a lot more people like you !
kelvyn.
--
*No Guinea Pigs were harmed in the writing or sending of this post.
Of course you can try if it likes beer!